- The BPI Cashback Promo with FindShare is open to pre-selected BPI Debit Mastercard Cardholders who received promotional material for the “BPI Cashback Promo with FindShare”
with an 8-digit unique Cashback code sent to their valid and updated mobile number/email address registered in BPI’s system record.
- Promo period is from October 15, 2021 to September 30, 2022.
- Cardholders will be entitled to up to 15% rebates for purchases made at selected FindShare Partner Merchants by clicking
through the online link provided in the “BPI Cashback Promo with FindShare” promotional materials or bpi.findshare.com.
- Each cardholder will receive an 8 -digit unique Cashback code sent to their registered mobile number / email.
- The unique Cashback code assigned to each cardholder cannot be shared or transferred or modified.
- The cardholder must select from the list of partner merchants like Lazada or Shopee on the Cashback page, bpi.findshare.com, choose a merchant, enter their 8-digit Cashback code, click the “Proceed to Shop” button and the cardholder will be directed to the merchant’s app/site.
From there, the cardholder can continue with their normal online shopping experience and check out their purchases using their BPI Debit Mastercard.
- The Cashback amount differs per merchant. The Cardholder may get up to 15% rebate. The rebate rate is published in the merchant page and in the pop-up.
- Cashback is credited within 60-90 days since it is based on the merchant turn-around-time (TAT) for crediting. Please refer to the terms and conditions of each merchant. Please note that for travel-related merchants, the TAT starts once the stay/ trip has been completed.
As long as the user won't cancel or return the purchase once received, the rebate should reflect on your account within 60-90 days depending on the merchant.
- The Cashback will be credited directly to the cardholder’s Main Default Account of their BPI Debit Mastercard. Cashback amount shall appear as “4347 Payment - Cashback” in cardholder’s statement of account.
- Once the cardholders are redirected to the merchants’ official website, the terms and conditions of the merchants on the purchases shall apply. BPI shall serve only as a mode of payment for this program.
- The cashback amount cannot be exchanged for other products or discounts and are not transferable and cannot be paid to any person in any manner whatsoever nor be used to settle or pay any other liability of any person
whatsoever or be applied towards settlement of any cardholder’s liabilities with the Bank.
- Any dispute concerning the products of the FindShare Partner Merchants shall be settled directly between the cardholder and the participating merchant.
- For any concerns or missing Cashback, please email: cashback-support@FindShare.com.
- BPI has the right to reverse the credited cashback once the transaction is found to be invalid or fraudulent.
BPI does not have any control of the external site and shall not be held liable/accountable for any negative events that may arise by visiting the site.
- BPI is not an agent of any of the participating online merchants and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided.
All feedback regarding quality of the goods and services provided should be directed to the respective merchant or outlet.
- In case of dispute with respect to cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of date, fulfillment, etc. BPI’s decision shall prevail with the concurrence of the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
- The Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of the BPI Debit Mastercard and those governing the deposits, products, services, facilities and channels, as the same may be amended or supplemented, from time to time, are hereby incorporated by reference and shall form an integral part hereof.
Visit Frequently Asked Questions to know more about the promo.