1) Buyer may ask for the return of purchased items ("Item") and/or refund as long as it is within the return policy period of seven (7) days from delivery date as specified in the Terms of Service.
2) The Buyer request for a refund and/or return of the Item If the Item supplied to Buyer differs considerably from the description given by Seller in the listing of the Item; or if the Item delivered to Buyer differs materially from the description provided by Seller in the listing of the Item.
3) The Buyer request for a refund and/or return of the Item if the Seller has delivered to Buyer an item that does not meet the agreed-upon specifications (e.g., incorrect size, color, etc.).
4) The Buyer request for a refund and/or return of the Item if the item was defective and/or damaged.
5) Konstruk Customer Service will give aid in resolving specific problems that may emerge during the transaction. Buyers and sellers may communicate privately with one another to discuss their issues, or they may seek their respective local authorities for assistance in resolving any disputes.