1) Products with International Warranty may be claimed in the Philippines if indicated in the scope of the warranty.
2) If the product reaches the customer in a defective state, you can request for a return or replacement of the product within 3 days. Refer to Galleon.ph’s Cancellations, Returns, and Refunds page for further details.
3) Customers must understand that the product listings are provided by online resellers based in the United States. Galleon.ph should not be held liable for the listings of any products presented in the Website.
4) The prices reflected on the Website include the product price only. Shipping, customs, and charges from other services will be reflected upon checkout. In the event that prices and the weights of an item are inaccurate or have been augmented, an email will be sent to the users informing them of the change.
5) In cases of cancellation, a full 100% refund will be credited to the customer’s account.
6) Galleon.ph will not be held liable for unsatisfactory performance of services including, but not limited to, delivery delays, product reaches the client in a Dead on Arrival state, and lack of product supply.
7) Returned items reported late by the merchants, and have cashbacks already credited to the user may lead to deductions in future cashback disbursements to reflect the late merchant adjustment.