1) You are advised to take note of the fare rules and conditions applicable for the Flight Booking as they vary by fare class and point of sale in order to understand your rights when there is a change or cancellation to your Flight Booking whether requested by you or as determined by the respective Airline. As we are the first point of customer support for your Flight Booking, please contact us directly and we will assist to provide you with relevant information or get you connected to the respective Airline.
2) In the event of a ‘no show’ at your own volition, the refund policy for your Flight Booking is subject to the applicable fare rules and conditions of the Airline and/or any applicable governing domestic laws and we disclaim any liability arising thereof. For more information on each Airline’s fare rules and conditions or governing domestic laws, please contact our customer service.
3) In the event your Flight Booking is canceled by the Airline, you may choose to move your Flight Booking to another date, subject to Airline’s ability to accommodate the change. You may contact our customer support team.
4) We reserve the right to use any collected personal data in accordance with our privacy statement.
5) We reserve the absolute right to vary, delete, update or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice. Our decision in relation to all aspects of the Platform, Flights and/or Flight Booking is deemed final, binding and conclusive under all circumstances and no correspondence, complaint or appeal whatsoever will be entertained.